About Excel Pet Care
Who Are Excel Pet Care?
Excel Pet Care was born out of our life long love for animals in early 2014.
We (Melissa and Simon) had many years of experience caring for pets, our own pets and the pets of our friends and family before we decided to open Excel Pet Care.
And we haven't looked back since!
We've met, and we care for amazing pets around Leicestershire. Everyone we treat like our own pet for the time we care for them.
We have always wanted the best for our pets and believe that ALL pets deserve the best.
We are Nationally Registered Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters. Certified in Dog Care and Cat Care also Pet First Aid Certified. Dogs Trust Trained Canine Carer, Qualified in Animal Care Level 2 and are CRB checked and fully insured. You can find us on the National Dog Walking Register.
We are always happy to show you Certificates and Awards, if you would like to see them - just ask!
We know that life can be hectic so we created a range of services that is based around you and your pet’s needs. In our free meet and greet we will go through your pet’s routine, likes and dislikes and any medical issues your pet may have so we can provide the best possible care for your pet.
We provide a reliable, experienced, friendly and professional range of services, so you have the peace of mind that your pet is not just in caring hands but experienced and knowledgeable hands.
Excel Pet Care covers a wide area within Leicestershire, including :
Enderby, Blaby, Whetstone, Narborough, Littlethorpe, Braunstone, Cosby, Huncote, Leicester Forest East, Thorpe Astley, Kirby Muxloe & Many Surrounding Areas.
If you are unsure if we provide pet care services in your area, just send us a quick message.
Excel Pet Care's Mission
- To excel in providing a reliable, professional, caring and committed service to our customers and our furry (or not so furry) friends
- To always use best practice in animal welfare adhering to the 5 animal welfare needs (Accommodation, Diet, Natural Behaviour, Health and Socialisation)
- To adhere to all current legislation relative to our business
- To maintain our working environment and equipment ensuring it surpasses the minimum requirements (we like to excel!)
- To ensure all staff are fully trained and have a comprehensive understanding of animal care and the services we provide
- To treat all people and pets with respect and compassion
- To promote responsible pet ownership
- To make sure you come home to a happy healthy pet